Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Greetings!

To you: the people of the internet. From I: Luna Aquafall, the humble explorer of all things in time and space; greetings!

As of yet, I am not an explorer, but it is my destiny to be one, and who am I to thwart destiny. I am only now free to begin my said destiny, and fulfill my dreams, due to unforeseen circumstances which resulted in my being endowed with a magnificent means of travel. A spaceship, that had previously been mine Uncle's, but he, having acquired another means of travel, has gifted me with the ship "The Star's Cry". And so, I am even now en-route to my Uncle's home and place of business, to see the ship. I shall be living with my Uncle - Scorpius Scorpius - until I have sufficiently learned the ways of piloting ships, sailing the stars, and traveling between the planets and stations. For those of you who don't know, my Uncle is an Inventor/Scientist, and owner of Scorpius Laboratories. He has one son - Antares - and an adopted daughter: Shaula. His wife, Lesath, died a long time ago. I have not seen any of them in a long time, but I am excited for this new chapter in my life! I must leave off of writing for now.

I shall keep you updated on the happenings! Peace and safe travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment