Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Day 1: My Arrival At Scorpius Laboratories

I am, at this present time, riding a public bus to Scorpius Laboratories, my Uncle's business. I am personally accompanied by my eldest sister, Fauna, and her pet German Shepherd, Grease. I think we make a wonderful picture, with her wavy red, fawn, and gold, hair pulled half-up, and her golden-brown eyes glaring at almost everything. And my lavender hair flowing loose with one tiny braid beside my face, and my aqua eyes doing no such glaring. Fauna just looked at what I wrote and laughed. I love her laugh, I think I'll miss it while I'm away. But I'm an adventurer, so I should think only of the road ahead - but I know that won't happen, because I am a little bit of a sentimental.
Public transit can be so noisy, but this time, it is oddly peaceful. Probably because there aren't many people on the bus. 
We have just arrived in the city where Scorp Labs (as I shall fondly refer to it) is located. I haven't been here except once, many years ago... 
In a few more minutes, I shall be in the place that I shall be calling home for a while. 

Aha! The bus is pulling in! I must stop writing for now, but this will not be the end of this entry!

[Later]

I'm back! I am now waiting in the Break Room. The receptionist thought that it would be a better place for me to wait than in the lobby, and I quite agree with her! 
As soon as Uncle comes for me, Fauna and Grease will be leaving to go back home. I don't really want to say goodbye, but I know it must be. 
I plan to work hard and become a renowned adventurer, so that when I return home, I shall be more than when I left. 

[Later]

Uncle came to fetch me, and Fauna and I said our goodbyes. Her eyes got teary, but I managed to keep a tight wrangle on my emotions, and neither of us cried.
I am now typing as I follow Uncle down some hallways. He is tall, and his hair is dark blue and cut close to his head, he is only 42 in earth years. He has a goatee that is also dark blue. His eyes are green. 
Oh and an employee, with plain brown hair and eyes named Jakken, is helping carry my luggage .

"Where are we going, Uncle?" I ask
"To the garage of course, Luna, and then to my house." He replies
"I thought you lived here."
Uncle laughs and says, "No. although it often feels like it."

His laugh is nice. And here I must end this entry, for my notepad is low on battery.


Peace and safe travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment