Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Day 1: What's next

Well, today was pretty uneventful. After eating, Uncle went back to work, and I went back to my room and napped - which was rather un-heroine-like... but I don't care. I was tired, and the bed was comfy. But now I'm hungry again. Uncle said to make myself at home, and eat whenever, so I'm going to go down to the kitchen.

[later]

That was fun! I met Shuala! When I went downstairs, she was in the kitchen getting food for herself, We had an awkward first few moments, just staring at each other, then she said "Oh! You must be Luna. I'm Shuala. Dad said you'd be coming today but didn't say when."

I said something in return, I don't remember what. Then she helped me grab some grub. We ate together and I learned that she wants to be a scientist as well, she thinks she wants to specialize in outer-space weaponry.

Her hair is lime and bubblegum and was pulled back in a messy ponytail, and she has long bangs that are parted in the middle.

She also informed me that Uncle has miscellaneous furniture stashed in a shed out back, and that if I want any of it, I just have to get it to my room. She suggested calling on Jakken to help with it - which I probably will if I find something. I think I'll go down now and look.

[later]

I found an un-painted wooden dresser and a big, black, desk with drawers and other compartments. And I also choose an ugly, yellow, nightstand that just has so much character and potential.
With Jakken's help I got them to my room. I'll decide about painting them later.

I did some research on Jakken, and found out very little, he lives with my uncle, works for my uncle, he has a very small social media presence - at least, under his own name - he likes horses, and studied marine biology, apparently he has designed some prosthetics, and likes to read. I think if I asked him about himself he would readily tell me... but... I don't know, maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment